Pavilion Rental Fee
- All-day Rate - $75.00 (8:00 am to Sunset on all days)
- Half-day Rate - $50.00 (8:00 am to 2:00 pm or 2:00 pm to Sunset on all days)
Pavilion, picnic table, grill, and electric power (subject to availability).
- Field Rental - $20.00/hour (Rental between 8:00 am and 10:00 pm)
- Field Rental with Lights - $30.00/hour (Rental between 8:00 am and 10:00 pm)
- Field Lining Fee - $15.00/field
- Field Rental -$25.00/hour (Rental between 8:00 am and 10:00 pm)
- Field Rental with Lights - $35.00/hour (Rental between 8:00 am and 10:00 pm)
- Field Lining Fee - $20.00/field
All Rentals Include: Use of a single field (or as many fields at a single facility as are rented for the event during a single time period). Baseball and softball fields include use of the dugout (subject to availability) and bases. Field lining may be provided for an additional fee.
Payment Due Dates, Date Changes, and Cancellations:The full amount of the rental is due within five days of the time the rental reservation request is made. If the reservation request is made less than 30 days prior to the rental period, the full payment must be made at the time the rental reservation is requested. Late payments will not be accepted and the reservation will be cancelled. One date change is permitted for each original rental, provided the request is received at least 30 days in advance of the original rental date.; Any request to change the rental date less than 30 days prior to the original event will be treated as a cancellation and a new rental. Cancellation of a rental will result in the city retaining 50% of the rental fee.
There is 6% tax charged on all rentals.
Help us keep your parks safe. Please report any damaged equipment or graffiti to the Parks and Recreation Department at 407-877-5803. Report any suspicious behavior at any City park to the Ocoee Police Department at 407-905-3160.