Ocoee Police Department
A career with the Ocoee Police Department means receiving a competitive compensation and benefits package and a path of promotional opportunities.
Salary: $47,000-$73,224 (year 1), $50,000-$77,898 (year 2), $52,000-81,014 (year 3). Additional pay for experience, night differential, overtime, and bilingual candidates.
Competitive health insurance at low premium cost
Access to free clinical care
Paid time off
3.25% pension multiplier with a max percentage of 81.25%
- At least 19 years of age
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- United States citizenship
- Not have been convicted of a felony or a misdemeanor which involves perjury or a false statement.
- Not have pled guilty or nolo contender after July 01, 1981, to a felony or a misdemeanor which involves perjury or a false statement, whether or not adjudication was withheld or sentence suspended.
- Not have received a dishonorable discharge from any of the Armed Forces of the United States.
- Drug screen
- Extensive Background Investigation
- Oral Board interviews
- Physical Exam
- Polygraph / Voice Stress Analysis
- Psychological Exam
- Written Test
Must register with the National Testing Network and complete the Law Enforcement Entrance test.
Once the test is passed you must send the scores to the Ocoee Police Department posting to receive an invitation to apply.
Once the test is passed you must send the scores to the Ocoee Police Department posting to receive an invitation to apply, you can then fill out an application.
The mission of the Police Department is to partner with the community to improve quality of life, preserve order, and provide excellence in police service.
We envision the Ocoee Police Department as a partner with the community, maintaining order, providing superior professional law enforcement and being a responsible, innovative, and accredited agency. Our model agency will consist of diverse, trusted and educated police employees that provide the residents and visitors with an excellent quality of life.